Monday, December 15, 2008

Clementines

Max is a huge fan of the "Little oranges" we have been buying. I love clementines. They are delicious and very Christmas like. We had a great morning. We had hot chocolate at Starbucks (I decided to break out my Christmas gift card early on account of the rain) We bought rubber ducks at Wal-Mart, and we went to story time at Barnes and Noble. It was gingerbread stories today. After the books were read the kids got to decorate cookies. It was a mess but they had fun with it. For our family night treat tonight we are having candy cane oreos. I am very excited about this discovery. Only 9 days until Christmas!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE Clementines too! They are just the perfect size!

6L's said...

i love those new oreos w/a cold glass of milk!