Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

Christmas arrived pretty early at our house. I got up before everyone else to finish up some Santa business. Max was up next and he was ready to go. We had to wake Mia up to join in on all of the fun. Mia finally got her baby doll and stroller. She loves them!
This is a tired little Mia snacking on a lollipop only moments after waking up!
Max found a dinosaur in his stocking! He was pretty excited!
Ty gave me a new pink camera! I am very excited to use it and to start carrying it around like an accessory. I gave Ty a new leather jacket. I think it looks very amazing on him. After the presents we had breakfast and Max and Mia played. I guess Christmas morning is exhausting because by 11:00 we were all having naps. It was a great Christmas on our own in Tennessee!

1 comment:

Jessica Newman said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! How cute I love these pics -and the robes are adorable!!