Monday, November 10, 2008

I love Nashville!

Today we ventured out to the Green Hills area to visit the brand new Trader Joes! Max was thrilled to be going to T.J's. We have not been since we left California. It is a beautiful fall day, perfect for buying tons of chocolate covered almonds!
I am so thrilled that gas prices have dropped for the moment. I have been able to take the kids on field trips all over Nashville and we are loving it. There is so much to see and do. I think Tennessee is beautiful, and I can't wait to see more!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Jessica, you should totally be a kindergarten teacher - what fun the kids would have. What fun your own kids have! Way to go!
AND, I LOVE chocolate AND nuts so the combination is Y U M M M M Y Y !!!

Braden Bell said...

Nashville is a great place. So glad you like it!

Traylor Family said...

We went there today too!