Sunday, November 23, 2008

Date Night!

Ty and I got to go out on a date!
I love spending some alone time with Ty. It is so fun to talk and hold hands and pretend he is Edward Cullen...just kidding
We went to see Quantom of Solace, the new James Bond movie. It was all very action, fight scene, kill people oriented, but I was glad to be out with Ty and he was all smiles. After the movie we went to Brixx pizza. We had salad, an amazing pizza, and drinks for less than $20.00! I thought it was a pretty good deal.
Overall I give the evening a 10!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Good for you guys!!! Date nights don't happen very often at my house so I look forward to them when they do!

Braden Bell said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to get away and have a date night. Even with such cute kids, you need a break!

deckhandmoo's sing-a-long blog said...

Hey Jess, things here are going good. The wedding planning is really fun, but also a little stressful because when I think of one thing I end up thinking of something else and the list gets longer. I am trying to relax and remind myself that I do have time. We still don't have a date and I am sure your mom told you that we went to look at the Alumni House at the UofR, which really nice.You will have to put lots of pics of the winter there in Tenn. I love the snow.
Steph