Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Couples Tag

This tag is similar to one I have done before but I thought it was really fun!


What is your husbands name? Ty Jacob Newman

How long have you been married? 5 years

How long did you date? 9 days

How old is he? 27

Who eats more sweets? Me, by several cookies and hot chocolates a day!

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is taller? Ty is 6"3 and I am 5"5

Who can sing the best? me

Who is smarter? Ty is brilliant!

Who does the laundry? me -always.

Who pays the bills? the nice people at the loan company

Who mows the lawn? At the moment - the gardeners (but when we get into a house again it will be Ty, or one of the young men in the ward)

Who cooks dinner? Me! I love to cook.

Who drives? Ty never lets me drive.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Ty ( I am never wrong :) )

Who kissed who first? Ty kissed me without asking.

Who asked who out first? I confessed my feelings for Ty and we decided to date

Who wears the pants?
Ty is our righteous leader and protector!

I tag: anyone that thought this tag was fun!

2 comments:

Braden Bell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Braden Bell said...

I haven't heard Ty sing yet, but you do definitely have a beautiful voice. I noticed that when the ward choir sang the other day, because I think you were right behind us. All of that was fun to read.