Monday, October 20, 2008

Thoughts


I search: Everywhere for my keys and find them in the car
I wonder: What I can cook for the missionaries that they will love
I regret: Saying mean things when I could have been kind
I love: My Heavenly Father
I care: About the future my children will have
I always: Sing Mia to sleep
I worry: That I will have acne forever
I am not: Good at keeping secrets
I remember: The first time Ty kissed me
I believe: That because of the Atonement of Christ I can be forgiven of my sins and attain salvation, because of this I will one day live with my family in the presence of my Savior forever.
I sing: All the time
I dance: In the kitchen with Ty after the kids are asleep
I don’t always: Do what I should
I argue: When it involves a celebrity or show I feel strongly about
I write: wish lists for myself every year at Christmas time
I win: Never
I lose:Every game I play
I wish: I could wear skinny jeans
I listen: to Jack Johnson on my i-pod
I don't understand: Ty's brain
I can usually be found: in the kitchen
I am scared: of crazy zombie movies
I need: chocolate
I forget: that we have no income
I am happy: To be in Tennessee!

I tag: you!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cute "thoughts"!
Don't worry I don't understand Seth's brain either - totally must be a guy thing!!!