Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"Marriage is a joint quest for the good, the beautiful, and the divine." —James E. Faust .

Some thoughts on my own marriage:
I think we have jointly quested for much good and beautiful in our marriage so far. We have made wonderful friends that we have shared laughs with. We have 2 children who remind us daily of our stewardship and that we are all children of our Heavenly Father. We have discovered the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Ty inspires me to be better. I see a lot of divine in Him. I am so glad that we were married in the temple and that we can be together forever!

(in case you are wondering I am the shortest person in this picture)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

How CUTE!!! I LOVE this post! I think that is funny that you are the shortest because I think Ty is defiantly the tallest! Gotta love those Newman boys!

Caren and Dustin Robison said...

That picture turned out really cute. Do you think you could e-mail it to me or Dustin. Horray for being happily married!