Saturday, October 11, 2008

I forgot the camera!

We had a really great Saturday and I forgot the camera everywhere we went!
This morning I took Max to the Barnes and Noble storytime. They had a special guest today......Clifford the big red dog! Max was so excited. He got to hear Clifford stories and give the real Clifford a hug. After the stories there were cookies and milk for snack. Max wanted to sit at a little table and eat. I sat with him. He is such a slow eater we were the very last ones at storytime. Everyone was gone except for me and little Max, slowly eating his cookie. He finally finished and we went grocery shopping at super wal-mart. Max thought that the Wal-Mart looked like a castle....Ty and I were able to go on a real date! We left the kids with some friends and we went to White House to go shootin'! It was actually really fun. Ty did great and I attempted to be great. I am pleased to say that I hardly killed any clay pigeons today! Now Ty is watching Terminator and I have a relief society lesson to work on, but it has been a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to see Max hugging Clifford the big red dog! I am glad you got to go on a real date and shoot clay pigeons!!! You are a terrific sport! I can't wait hear more! I just love your blog! Lots of love to Max and Mia. Love MOM