Monday, September 29, 2008

Recharged and Ready to go!

We had a really busy Sunday. We had a great lesson in Relief Society. It was a good recharge for my system. After church we attended a birthday party for a little boy in our building. His name is Connor. He and Max have become good friends and his mom and I are friends as well. We thought it was important to make an appearance so we went. The party was just here at the apartment playground. The kids had a great time. They even had a Thomas the Tank Engine cake. Ty had a youth fireside in the evening and I had to call my mom, my friends, update the world you know! I am ready for a new week! I got up early this morning and went to the gym. I find it is best to start the week with a bang. I am finally going to pay my library fine and get some books. I am going to shop for bargains. I am going to cook pork chops! I am like superwoman!
Mia will be one on Saturday. I cannot believe it. She is growing so fast. She is the sweetest little girl and we are so glad to have her.
Max is full of beans. He loves sending letters to his grandparents, but even more he loves getting packages from them. He is a great little guy!
Ty is back at school today. Only 2 1/2 more years! Woo-hoo!
I think it is going to be a great week!

No comments: