Friday, September 26, 2008

100 things about me!

I really did not think I could come up with 100 things but I did! (thank you Jessica!)

1. I am the second child in a family with four children.
2. I am the only girl. I have 3 brothers.
3. I love chocolate and I eat it daily, take it medicinally.
4. White chocolate is an abomination. (aka not chocolate)
5. Exercising is great fun for me.
6. I love school supplies.
7. I love to dance around our apartment at night while listening to my i-pod.
8. I love the commotion of a big city.
9. I love to stand at the edge of the earth and the ocean and feel like nothing.
10. I love to climb high in the mountains and feel invincible.
11. I hate ironing. If something is wrinkly I will throw it in the dryer for a few minutes.
12. At Christmas I love gingersnaps and fudge.
13. I have so much fun trying out new recipes.
14. I love it when people rave about my food.
15. I love the salads and sandwiches at Panera.
16. I love to go to Starbucks and get a hot chocolate or a steamer. Those cups make me feel so trendy.
17. I love fashion magazines.
18. I like pretending I am a diva.
19. I think my husband is the smartest man alive.
20. I love pictures.
21. I am warming to the idea of plastic surgery ( nosejob, boobjob, .....)
22. I want to be a better example.
23. I am trying hard to live the gospel.
24. I love going to the temple with my husband.
25. I love to see my children laugh.
26. I love watching tv with Max in my lap while Mia is napping.
27. I love laughing with my mom, she is the only one who really understands my weirdness.
28. I am so thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, he is my hope and my salvation.
29. I love dinner at Grandma Newman's.
30. I love online shopping.
31. I always prefer boots over shoes.
32. I love it when a guy flirts with me, and I love watching Ty get jealous.
33. I love singing.
34. I hate a bathroom that smells like a bathroom.
35. I would love to get a great tan.
36. I love watching the Office with Ty on Thursday nights.
37. I was depressed for weeks when Gilmore Girls went off the air.
38. I love eggo waffles.
39. Finding great deals or bargains makes me extremely excited and hyper.
40. I love any excuse to eat cake
41. When I worked at the BYU creamery my nickname was Sparkle.
42. My first kiss was a guy named Fabio Ambrosio from Italy.
43. When I was in preschool I thought my last name was Bug.
44. I love teaching relief society, I think it is the greatest calling.
45. I would love to have a great dane and name him Hero.
46. I hate guns.
47. I love peanut butter.
48. Combine my two great loves : chocolate and peanut butter = divinity
49. All summer long I want to eat BLT's
50. I love kissing chubby baby cheeks.
51. I hate bowling, because I think putting my fingers in the little holes is gross and germy.
52. I would love to go to New York at Christmas time.
53. I would love to own a beach house.
54. I love all kinds of cheese. I think of myself as a cheese snob.
55. I love crazy organic health foods, even tofu.
56. I drove a jeep in college and I love 4 wheel drive.
57. I once got lost driving to Provo from Salt Lake and ended up in Park City.
58. I love outlet shopping.
59. I really miss In N Out Burger.
60. I think east coast pizza is way better than west coast pizza.
61. I love going to the library and checking out lots of books.
62.I love reading cookbooks, decorating books, organizing books, craft books....
63. I ate tacos every day when I was pregnant.
64. I love this years American Idol, David Cook
65. I love music
66. I think gouda is my favorite cheese, right next to brie
67. I love blogging.
68. I love comments on my blog.
69. I love getting to know people.
70. I love hearing exciting news, from anyone.
71. I hate alfredo sauce
72. I eat tomato sauce right out of the jar.
73. I would love to be asked out on a date!!
74. I hate worms, my brothers used to throw them at me.
75. My favorite animal is a hippo.
76. I once asked my parents to bring me a stone hippo from Africa, they brought me a warthog.
77. I am so used to all of the tall people in our family that I think everyone is short.
78. I hope one of my brothers gets married, I would love a new sister in law.
79. I love to play dress up with baby Mia
80. I love the smell of coffee.
81. You couldn't pay me to go to a high school reunion.
82. I like to play with play doh
83. I love how soft and warm and clean my babies are right when they get out of the tub.
84. I love celebrity gossip
85. I love sharing a pint of ice cream with Ty after the kids are asleep. It is like a party.
86. I hope I can teach my children the gospel.
87. I think Daniel Craig, and Jude Law are really good looking men.
88. I have never been skiing and never want to. The idea of flying down a freezing cold ice mountain and possibly dying does not appeal to me, I will be in the lodge drinking cocoa, thank you!
89. My favorite classes in college were anatomy and modern dance.
90. I was Tzeitel in Fiddler on the Roof.
91. I only ever wanted to marry Ty, I knew if I didn't marry him I would never be happy.
92. Ty and I only dated and official 9 days before getting engaged.
93. I went to Crafton Hills College, BYU, and UVSC. My favorite was UVSC.
94. I love the ocean but hate boats. I get really sea sick.
95. I have a testimony that our Heavenly Father loves and wants the best for us.
96. I tend to run cold. I love cozy sweaters.
97. I wish Rachel Ray were my best friend.
98. I think my kids have the best grandparents in the whole world.
99. I love clinique Happy and Victoria's Secret pink perfumes.
100. I will always be a Lakers fan and a California girl at heart.

I tag: Alexandra, Jenna, and Jessica Newman (Cole's wife, not me!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Jessica!
The world is small...somebody at work showed me your blog and told me, "this girl posted about you." I guess you know who I am :). How the heck are you? You have two beautiful kids. Congratulations!
My email address is gruessach@gmail.com. Shoot me an email. It would be fun to catch up on old things.

Traylor Family said...

That was fun to read. I really don't think I can come up with 1oo, but I'll try....when I have like six hours of peace and quiet to think about it.

Thanks for coming last night!